cBride Caribbean Ltd. is the Caribbean’s leading aerosol manufacturer based on the island of Barbados. Established in 1989, McBride has grown its reach to 24 markets and counting across the Caribbean, Central and South America. Our core business is the production of aerosol products for household use. We have a strong network comprising some of the region’s best distribution companies who help bring our well known products to store shelves in all territories where we are present. McBride’s product range includes BOP Insecticide Spray, Super Suretox Insecticide Spray, Beep household products and GO Insect Repellent. To learn more about our products, click here. With the support of parent company, Goddard Enterprises Ltd. McBride is poised for future growth into new markets.
To be the leading manufacturer of world class consumer products.
Our Mission Statement
To be the most reliable supplier of high quality consumer products while developing mutually rewarding relationships with all stakeholders; ever mindful of our environmental responsibility.
- Mutual Respect
- Being Results Driven
- Open Communication
- Effective Relationships
- Community Involvement
- Community Improvement
- Being Financially Sound and Responsible
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES The successful candidate will be required to work closely with the company’s distribution partners across the region to jointly develop and execute marketing strategies with the goals of increasing sales of McBride’s products and building the brands within all territories assigned. The responsibilities of the Brands Developer include, but are not limited to:
- Nurture positive relationships with distribution partners on behalf of the company.
- Assist in the preparation and administration of sales and marketing budgets.
- Continually evaluate brand positioning within respective product categories and markets and devise marketing strategies for all brands in conjunction with distribution partners to build positive brand reputations.
- Participate in the creation of and maintain cohesive branding in-store and across all advertising platforms including traditional media, outdoor, web, display advertising and other digital marketing channels for the company’s products across all territories assigned.
- Develop and participate in the execution of innovative and meaningful promotions to improve the relevance of the company’s brands to consumers within required demographics.
- Consistently monitor and analyze distributors’ in-market sales and inventory levels.
- Equip distributors’ sales and merchandising teams across the region with product knowledge and effective tools.
- Assist in constructing and processing distributor purchase orders and ensure that the company’s customers receive orders in a timely manner.
- Accountable for the commercialization of new products to complement the company’s existing range of products from idea to production.
- Aid in the design and administration of quantitative and qualitative market research.
- Support all efforts to export the company’s products to new markets.
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Management Studies is required
- A strong background with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the consumer packaged goods industry is preferred
- Demonstrable experience in consumer marketing would be an asset
- A highly motivated, proactive and energetic individual who is a team player
- Able to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Highly organized, adaptable with the ability to multitask
- Customer-centric, strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Creative and proactive
- Results-, detail- and deadline-oriented
- Analytically-minded with the ability to prepare comprehensive reports
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Dynamics applications, WordPress and online project management and collaboration tools
- Fluent or ability to speak Spanish at an advanced level is required
- Fluent or ability to speak French at an advanced level would be an asset
- Extensive travel is required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS The salary for this position will be competitive and will depend on the successful candidate’s experience and skills. An attractive benefits package will also be included. Applications must be submitted no later than December 18, 2015.
All fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
This post is also available in: Spanish